We closed on the house in Elgin last Friday and have been working on it the past couple of days. The previous owners were an older couple and they had LOTS of nicknacks on the walls. The also had plug in track lighting and flower hooks all over the place, so it took a while to remove everything and now we are working to patch the holes and the settling cracks. We are having the hardwood floors refinished, they start November 18th, so we want to get all the walls painted. Here are a few pictures.
Stevie's room in progress
Stevie's not feeling well. He slept on the floor most of today.
Lizzie hung out in the pack n play today.
Family room before
Family room in progress
2 comments:
Hi Erin,
I am your cousin-in-law (I guess). I noticed your new house is in Elgin. Are you guys members of the Elgin Ward? Paul and I attended that ward from 1994 to 1995. Then we moved to Lake Zurich.
I enjoy your blog and pictures of the children. Karen gave me your link.
Merry Christmas.
Stacy Jespersen
Hey Stacy :)
We are in the Elgin 3rd Ward. Thanks for checking out the blog. I always wonder if anybody actually reads it! Merry Christmas :)
~ Erin
Post a Comment