Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Peanut Butter Play Dough!

Today Stevie and I made some home made peanut butter play dough.  Big Steve got the recipe from his mom a while ago because remembers playing (and eating) with it as a kid.  It is made with 4 common ingredients, is completely edible and, if you like honey, tastes pretty good.  It also doesn't dry out quick like regular playdoh.






Stevie loves honey

Stevie's unflattering view of making play dough




"Look mom I made you some bread"

Birthday cakes, in honor of Grandma (Stevie loves playing playdoh with Grandma and they always have birthday parties).

"I don't like your pizza mommy"

"Really Stevie, is that why you are shoving the whole thing in your mouth?"

Mouth full of play dough pizza

Evil face after messing up my beautiful star

Stevie: "Mom, it's like a circus"
Me: "What do you mean it's like a circus?"
Stevie: " You know, like, Weeeeeeeeee"
Me: "OH, you mean a roller coaster"
Stevie: "Ya, a roller coaster"

Bully Stevie killing the snow man

No comments:

Blog Archive