Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ouch!

I can't believe I'm actually putting a video up on just how bad of a mother I am!  Hahaha!  Watch the video and then I'll give you a little background of why I reacted the way that I did.  And keep watching until the end because he eventually does what I wanted to video in the first place.








So why did I react that way?  Stevie is a klutz!  I mean it, he can trip over nothing and walks into doors (check a recent post of an encounter with a door knob).  While my nephew, Matthew, was here he was keeping tabs of his accidents.  He has bruises up and down his legs and right now on his forehead.  I'm really not much better, I'm pretty sure it was my family that passed it down.  My father has, on several occasions, almost sawed off fingers, my sister stepped on Steve's glasses the first time they met and once my brother broke his kneecap (I think that was it) from falling off a soccer ball.  Stevie's used to it, as you can see by his reaction.  Did you watch it to the end?  I thought it was so cute what he was doing and Lizzie was doing it also.  I thought I was taking a video of how crazy my kids were and it's turns out that I sound like the crazy one!  You did hear me warn him about the table though, right?

FYI*If you get this email and can't watch the video - you have to go to the site address and watch it there* welovestevie.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Sarah P said...

You're not crazy - looked like no blood, no foul. And the fun continues in the Jespersen household!

Blog Archive