Friday, September 2, 2011
Steve's New Found Talent
So apparently Steve has quite the knack for making leather goods. And I am thoroughly benefiting from it! He's made me many things, but these are the three things I use daily. He made me the leather purse last week, which is perfect. He made me the stingray wallet a while ago and I love it. His newest creation is the little iPod Touch/iPhone holder. He's pretty talented, don't you think. He's got some things on etsy.com under Ob1knob, but that might change because we've figured out a name for his creations. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(150)
-
▼
September
(15)
- Last of the Dupage Children's Museum
- More Dupage Children's Museum
- Dupage Children's Museum
- Lizzie in the mirror
- Canning tons of tomatoes
- Picking Raspberries With Friends
- Stevie's First Soccer Game
- MY New Favorite Pasttime
- The Kid's New Favorite Pasttime
- Labor Day
- Sneaky Caterpillar
- Stevie's First Soccer Practice
- Canning Peaches
- Meet the Newest Member of the Family!
- Steve's New Found Talent
-
▼
September
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment