Monday, November 14, 2011

Straight Out of the Mouths of Babes


Some of you may know that we have tried to cut dairy products out of our diet.  Well, I'm much better at making sure that I don't eat it because I personally notice the results of eating it.  I went out to lunch at Jason's Deli with the kids and kind of forgot.  I ordered a grilled cheese and a turkey with cheese for them (I made sure I didn't have any dairy).  Sue me - I'm still learning to keep this stuff out.  Stevie developed a pimple on his face since lunch and asked why it was there.  I told him it could've been from the dairy and now I can share with you his prayer tonight....

"Dear Heavenly Father, we thank thee for this day.  Please help it to nourish our bodies.  Please also help us not to eat cheese and chicken sandwiches because they make nipples grow on our face......"

No comments:

Blog Archive