Monday, December 3, 2012

Vacation Part 1

We went on a vacation at the beginning of November and I'm just now starting to post some pictures!  It was just Stevie, Lizzie and I on a drive to Virginia.  

Here is our first night - at a Comfort Suite in Monaca, PA and it was a beautiful room.  It was clean and a great size and I got an awesome rate, thanks to Steve's cousin, Karen.  The only way it could've been better would be if Steve was there with us.

When we got to Virginia, we stayed with my sister in Williamsburg.  I was pretty sick of driving by then, so my friend Sarah and her sons came to play with us at an awesome park in Williamsburg.  I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the baby or a picture with Sarah!  I am so grateful that she came to visit us!






Rowan went through a whole part of the obstacle part, all by himself - he is quite a determined little man!






No comments:

Blog Archive