Friday, April 5, 2013

March Madness...Sleepy, Buddies, Sickies, Beauties, Snowy, Popcorn and Teeth

Lizzie, so rarely takes a nap - So I had to snap a picture of this angel sleeping with her favorite puppy.

We got to watch one of the kids buddies for a couple of days and they had lots of fun

One day Stevie called from the other room, "Mom...I saved you some popcorn" - This is what he had saved me.  Nice, huh.

We all got sick in March, you know Stevie's sick when he's quiet and laying down cuddled under a blanket.

A little more snowfall and this time Lizzie got into the shoveling action

My great helper boy

Another loose tooth!

Check it out

Whenever I take a picture of Stevie, Lizzie needs some pictures of her as well. 

I don't mind - She is a beauty

Where'd that tooth go?

I love how sweet they are with each other.  Best Buds  

No comments:

Blog Archive