Thursday, March 13, 2014

Some Pictures of February

February was pretty busy for us.  So here are some pictures to share.


At the beginning of the month Steve and I went to Tucson to help a friend.  I have a few pictures.  There are many on my camera that I can't get off because my new camera is not compatible with my old (only a few years...geeesh) software.
Our view from the hotel room.  Mountains and Trader Joe's, pretty nice :)


Tuscon at night


Bye-bye Tucson, bye-bye beautiful weather

Who knew? They still exist?  I was just talking to someone about these.

Last of the mountains, from this view at least.  I have lots of pics from up in the plane, the ones that I can't get off my camera.  Perhaps one of these days, I'll be able to.



Beautiful sky and back in Chicago

Cuddles with the kids.  Missed our little boogers.  But, they had lots of fun with Grandma and Jack.  

Jay was tuckered out after being at his buddies house for a week.

Homeschool.....(actually not at home in this picture, but still working) I had told Stevie to finish his work.  Next time I walked in, he had Lizzie doing it for him.  Ha!




Stevie is a great brother....playing Pretty Pretty Princess with Lizzie

Lizzie loves to help Daddy with the juicer




Such coooold weather, lots of snow and lots of icicles.

Uncle Eric came for a visit, lots of cuddles with the kids

Lizzie had tons of fun with him this time

Pictures of the Valentines the kids made for us, with Grandma and Jack, when we were in AZ


Stevie made me an extra one

The last weekend in February we went to Great Wolf Lodge to spend some fun time as a family. 

Story time the first night

Funny faces with Daddy

The second day, poor Lizzie was sick :(

Stevie was fine, but relaxing

Starting to feel a bit better, but cozy in the bed


Naps

Yay!  She feels better and is ready to play in the water

Silly Stevie and his new whoopee cushion

Handsome

So cute

No comments:

Blog Archive