I was setting up to do my nails the other day, but Lizzie asked me to do her nails instead.
Happy Lady with her Jamberry unicorn nails!
Starting Christmas Crafts
I went to our ward's Fall into Christmas and got some crafting ideas. The kids and I made some cute button ornaments
More Leaves!
I'm glad I got out and raked most of our leaves before it got too cold and snowy! I hated when I had to rake last year's leaves this past spring. I may still have a little in the spring, but there will definitely not be as many.
The kids love playing in the leaves. Lizzie especially!
Taking down Halloween decorations
I forgot to put these pictures up for our Halloween post. I didn't really decorate for Halloween this year, but Stevie made some decorations and taped them up to the front door for us. Thanks Stevie!
Just because Lizzie is so cute....
Steve's finger and his stitches. Not too bad a few days after it happened.
Our loot for Toys for Tots. I usually scour the clearance aisles throughout the year and get some great deals and nice gifts. It's that time of year!
Jay cracks us up. Following the light that comes into the house. He stands in front of it to soak up the heat. He is so cold in our house!
Stevie riding Sandy at the local grocery store
Lizzie's turn!















No comments:
Post a Comment