Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Who Knew Wigs Could Bring So Much Joy?

Steve kept asking me to dye my hair and I kept saying no!  I like my hair color.  So I told him to buy me a wig.  So he did....Not this blonde one.  That's for him.  We liked mine  (it's in the pics near the bottom.  The pretty red one.) so much, that we wanted to get him a 'surfer dude' wig.  

Haha!  I love my guy.

Metal detecting in the new, vast yard

Letting the wind blow through his hair as he looks for treasure

Oh and there's me.  Lizzie has been taking some pics for me, since I'm usually the one behind the camera.  Thanks Lizzie!

We took a break and went to the Country Store and the kids got straw hats to cover them from the sun when they are outside.  Lizzie looks cute in just about anything.

Lizzie and Grandma getting in on the wig action.  Aren't they cute?

Stevie!  Trying the wig on backwards.

My cuties

Pretty Lizzie

Pretty Steve.......HAhahaha

Lizzie with Jackie.....I mean Jack.

Even Jay wanted to try.....well maybe we were that ones that wanted to try it on Jay....

And then Grandma, Lizzie and Lord Vader (as Stevie calls himself) went out to blow some bubbles.

We laughed a lot with our wig evening!!

No comments:

Blog Archive