Stevie funnies
Stevie (probably around age 5) bumped his head and I asked him if it would make him feel better if he had a chocolate. Not too long after he bumped his foot and told me it would make him feel better if he had a muffin....or a cookie!
Stevie (9-20-12) While at a Farmer's Market talking to a vendor Stevie says to him "Excuse me, you need a tissue because you have boogers in your nose."
Stevie (9-21-12) "You know what? I have a secret, I play with my boogers." (You know what Stevie? I didn't need to know that.)
Stevie (12-23-12) "If a stranger tries to take me, I'm going to kick him in the penis. And when I'm done with that, I'm going to kick them in the batteries." (Mom asks "Batteries?") Stevie answers "Ya know, the things that keep them alive."
Stevie "I already have magic eyes. I see 3-D whenever I want" (Whatever that means?....)
Stevie (Age 5) While Stevie was talking to one of Daddy's customers, he stopped mid conversation to say, "Excuse me, you have yellow teeth."
Stevie (Age 5 and learning about losing baby teeth vs adult teeth the same week) One of Daddy's good customers come in and happens to be missing many of his adult teeth. Stevie goes up to him, points his finger at the man's mouth and says, "You're never getting those teeth back".
Lizzie is a little more tactful. Besides she usually leaves sweet messages around.
Yes this is a picture of her with a dead fly. She's a master fly swatter.
Lizzie (12-6-14) While listening to the song, "Island of Misfit Toys" she says, "They're all biscuits because the boat can not float. (get it...Misfits/Biscuits. Such a cutie)
Lizzie (9-9-12) "You can't eat people, they're yucky!"




No comments:
Post a Comment