Sunday, January 21, 2018

Some July 2017


Check out Mustache Man

His mustache always make me laugh.

Look!  I got a haircut and even did a little color.  

Look!  Our tomato reminded us of Madonna!  Who wore it best?

The chickens love Daddy

Beautiful sky



I love this.  I have it programmed into my phone and every morning I wake up and think of different things I am grateful for.

The dill looks like fireworks.

Nature's fireworks.  So beautiful



This butterfly is dead, but still beautiful, so I had to take some pictures of it.


More of nature's fireworks

One of the kids caught a firefly

Stevie got stung!

Steve found a guinea nest in the garden under the potato plants!

Poor kid!  His face swelled up from the sting!

Sending these 2 kids off to Alaska

My beauty

Nice haul from the garden


Lizzie wanted her hair cut too!  She looked adorable!  The picture doesn't do it justice.

Meals in Jars with my buddy Janalee

So easy to make with Thrive and so convenient!

A smoothie from a smoothie in a jar

 We got some pictures sent to us from Sharon and Paul while they were in Alaska.  Food looks good and the sights are gorgeous!






We had a pioneer picnic with our ward and the YW and YM did a funny skit



The primary kids sang a song

There was a deer hanging out with no problem having all the people around

Shadow hangs out near the steps and because she blends in I always think she's a step until she chases at my feet.  She's so funny!

My forager


He found a mullein stalk and lit it like a tiki torch

 
Pyro controls the fire with his eyes


We all watched it burn

It's stinky outside

Everyone thinks so.  Lots of cow doody

No comments:

Blog Archive