Saturday, October 20, 2018

The Rest of August 2018

I made some dill pickles with pickles from Sis Pitt and dill from Sis Cohen.  They were delicious!

Whenever I would work at the temple, I would be able to see the beautiful view of the Mississippi.  

And the temple of course

I love the mix of the weather

Stevie made a clay vase

Check out the Top Stories headline that I happened upon by chance.....Scientists are puzzled by mysterious lights in the sky.  They call them STEVE.  






Just weird


There's a story behind this mug too

One of the best things that happened to me while working nights at the temple was that I got to meet this awesome gal, Amy!

We had lots of fun working together

Persimmons!

Risk on a Sunday was a bad idea

Check out the Activity Days Garden!

Relief Society Activity


Stevie up in the apple tree

He was picking some apples for our buddies, the Hancocks.




Stevie collected a bunch of acorns in his pockets

Mom and Daughter date at the Hotel Nauvoo, then on a horse and buggy ride



One night I was driving home and there was something weird on my hood


It was a toad!!

He got an easy ride to our house

Steve found the WallyBurger


We opened a booth in the Riverbend Boutique in Nauvoo



What Lizzie would look like with red hair....the sun set it on fire!


No comments:

Blog Archive