Here are some pics of the beaches that we got to visit and vend at during the Neptune Festival 2018.
Chicks Beach - Our favorite
Walking to set up and they were building an entrance for the sand sculpting tent.
Lots of people helping!
We saw a lot of helicopters, jets, and chinooks go by all weekend.
This is the view of a playground, from our tent. The kids spent all day playing.
Our neighbors are the creators of Create A Castle. They were great neighbors!
Full moon. It was a beautiful sight and our phone cameras just couldn't see it the way we did.
I was excited to have friends show up that I haven't seen since I graduated high school! He is stationed in Fort Story. They are both very talented and I loved that they came to say hello!
One of the vendors had a bunch of boxes and all the vendor's kids made a fort with them.
Pretty Sweet Spot huh!
To the Beach with Grandpa, Aunt Barb, Colette, Cosy, and Julian
The waves were pretty fierce
Then dinner at Grandpa and Grandma Swanson's
Cosy's such a cutie!
Nathan came to visit!
and Tabby too! It's always nice to see them when we come to VA beach
I couldn't keep my eyes open in the dark with the sudden flash - that's what's with the goofy face.
No comments:
Post a Comment