Saturday, February 9, 2019

I Love Where I Live

 Any place that you live is going to have it's ups and downs.  I've found both.  But I think the ups outweigh the downs.  I'm so thankful for Nauvoo.

Fall Luncheon
I was invited to the sweetest fall luncheon.  The presentation was absolutely gorgeous, put together by Nauvoo Weddings.  





The food was so Delicious!  Options for everyone.






The friendshipping was just what I needed.  Here is my creating buddy with her sweet little girl

Steve went camping and shared with me pictures that he knew I would love

Of course, one with his beautiful face

I am so lucky to live right down the street from this beautiful building.  The sunsets are amazing.  I also get to see them quite a bit when I work there to clean!

Mushroom hunting

We put on the Helping Hands yellow shirts for the first time (I can't remember when, but I'm pretty sure it was way before this month.  I just had this in my photo album and don't want to forget this memory.)  The weather was pretty bad and we only got to clean a park a little bit before the rain got unbearable and cold!)


Just hanging around

So windy!  Trying to fly a homemade kite.

Gorgeous views










Check out those Osage oranges!

A beautiful girl with seed pods!

Mississipi River




A picture sent of Matthew helping Michael with the Tuba!

No comments:

Blog Archive