


I did a really bad job of taking pictures this Christmas. I did get a little on the camcorder, though. We had a get together at our house on Christmas Eve. We ate a lot of food, but still had tons of leftovers. When we sat down to open presents, Stevie was first, of course. When we ripped the paper, Stevie ran away crying! He seemed terrified of his stuffed Curious George. He got into the mood when the next gift was some Matchbox cars. When Stevie went to bed, Big Steve tried to convince me to open all our presents on Christmas Eve. 'So we could better enjoy Stevie opening his presents on Christmas morning'. I'm like a child on Christmas so I declined. We enjoyed staying home and had a great time Christmas day. Santa set up a Geotrax train set in the playroom and that is what Stevie saw first. He didn't want to look at anything after that. We dragged him into the livingroom to go through his stocking and then into the room with the tree and the rest of the presents. Stevie is definitely not in short supply of toys. Steve and I got by pretty good as well.
1 comment:
Geo trax are the best...both our boys LOVE them. Stevie will have so much fun with that set!
Post a Comment