Elizabeth had her 4 month check-up today. She weighed in at 16lbs and 2 ounces which puts her in the 87th percentile. She measured in at 25 and 1/2 inches which puts her in the 81st percentile. She's already been in 6-9 month clothing for about a month. She's starting to eat solids and she laughs out loud, which is musical. She's about to roll over soon, she rolls on her side she just hasn't figured out how to get her arm out of the way yet, so she can be completely on her tummy. Her first two teeth are right at the top of her gums, ready to burst through any day now. She is a big, strong, beautiful baby. We think she's perfect and the doctor confirmed it today!
She has been a wonderful addition to our family. She loves her big brother, Stevie, and he loves her. He sings her songs...."I love Lizzie, I love Lizzie, yes I do!", he plays peek-a-boo with her and tries to make her smile. But really all he has to do is sit next to her and her face lights up with joy (not with the flash of the camera, too distracting. LOL. She looks like a deer caught in headlights!). I love my little ones and look forward to watching them continue to grow and learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment