On Monday, I had just changed Elizabeth's diaper and had to leave the room for a minute. When I came back this is how I found her! She had rolled over on to her belly. She had actually rolled over in her crib on Friday and woke herself up, but I thought it was a fluke. Congratulations Elizabeth......and now it begins!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Elizabeth rolled over!
On Monday, I had just changed Elizabeth's diaper and had to leave the room for a minute. When I came back this is how I found her! She had rolled over on to her belly. She had actually rolled over in her crib on Friday and woke herself up, but I thought it was a fluke. Congratulations Elizabeth......and now it begins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow you guys! She is so cute! Can't wait to see her when you guys come up this summer!
Post a Comment