Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Chicago


We went to dinner with my childhood friend Monica and her boyfriend PJ last night.  She was in Chicago for her job, so we took a little trip to see her and go to dinner.  The Rainforest Cafe was so neat and the kids were very good.  Stevie had a little melt down before dinner because he was so hungry, but was all-in-all pretty good.  Elizabeth was so good, I just made sure she always had something to eat.  It was unbelievable, she even fell asleep in the car for the ride home!

Stevie trying to catch the fish

I love her face

I had to edit the picture b/c in the original the flash was so bright you could only see our eyes!

Yes she's eating napkins, don't judge

Good picture on Monica and I

So cute

Monica and PJ

Our 2 failed attempts at a family photo

I love my kiddos


Beauty face
Silly face





Lizzie's warming up to other people!  Yeah!



1 comment:

Karen said...

Love the picture of you and your beautiful daughter - so cute!

Blog Archive