Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday to ME!

Today is my 30th birthday and it's been great.  First we went to the Scarecrow Fest in St. Charles with our buddies Nichole, Milan, and Kavi.  For dinner we went to Biaggi's.  The kids were really great today, their gift to me.  Steve got me a fat-free, calorie-free cake (aka a 'cake' made a from flowers) and some yummy belgian chocolate covered oreos.  

Handsome Stevie and the Fox River

Lizzie's face is always messy!  I'll clean it, then 1 minute later it'll be messy again.  Crazy girl!



What a goofball!

Lizzie loved looking at the animals.

My flower cake :) It smells great!  When it came I was trying to see how to remove the flowers to get to the chocolate....but the joke was on me!  I love my hubby!

This is the note that came with the cookies.  Isn't Steve awesome, I'm so lucky to have found someone who loves me as much as he does.

Yum

Don't you wish you were me :)


Dinner at Biaggi's....the kids get sundaes...and I get a song from Stevie! 

No comments:

Blog Archive