Monday, February 13, 2012

Children's Museum with our Buddies

Lots of pictures and lots of fun!

The fun started in the food court

There were some electric plasma tubes



So...I had misplaced this camera's battery charger and haven't used it in a while.   I forgot that it lags a few seconds and flashes twice before actually taking the picture which results in pictures like the above.

There are 5 people working hard in this picture

What a cutie :)

Playing in the water

Zoe

Kariann and I trying not to look too goofy

Lili was having lots of fun




Stevie took this picture for us

The Fierro girls excavating

Lizzie driving the 'little' city bus

I love these girls!

Notice how the fruit is organized......I had Lili helping me fix everything....just a little OCD, but she was happy to help.  Lizzie decided to go shopping after we finished.


Best Buddies

Lizzie asked to take a picture with me

Lizzie getting ready to go down the musical slide

Some good looking firefighters and cute little puppy dogs





Lizzie thinking about if she will sell Zoe a ticket or not

If you can't tell, by this time Lizzie is pretty tired


Even us adults want to have some fun

Quite the gymnast

Juggling

This ladder is attached by chains and wobbles.  

I just love Lizzie's face in this picture

We're putting on a show

Not quite sure what Lizzie's doing, but Zoe's bogarting the 'food'

No comments:

Blog Archive