Monday, February 13, 2012

Putting Our Children's Museum Pass to Good Use

Stevie and I eating lunch before we go to the Chicago Children's Museum

Lizzie with a funny face at the fire engine station

Stevie did a great job going down the pole all by himself

Too cute!

Stevie's waiting to climb up a big net 

Getting ready for a family snowball fight

He's so cute!

Digging for dinos


This slide has chimes that go off when you go down the slide

When you stick your head in the flower it makes all sorts of laughing noises


I'm climbing a rope in the treehouse room - which is awesome!

Ok, so it's not a long rope, but it still not easy for old people

Steve's resting in a coyote den


Going for a family canoe ride

Lizzie's a scary driver

I just love his face!

Steve's not happy his daughter's old enough to drive at the museum

On the way out the kids wanted to ride on the train

Both of the kids love trains now :)

No comments:

Blog Archive