![]() |
| I love the bathing suit with the rain boots look |
| This was Lizzie hiding herself from the sprinkler |
| Stevie was being brave |
| I love her sweet little face |
![]() |
| This makes me laugh, it looks like a commercial for ibuprofen |
| Would you look at his beautiful eyes - such a lovely color - just like my mom's eyes. |
| Kavi was not afraid of the water at all! |
| Brotherly torture |
| It seems like fun...... |
| Then Kavi goes to town! Haha - what I didn't get a picture of is Stevie running away! |
| We were having the boys hold the sprinkler and I would take a picture as we turned on the water. It was pretty funny, I think I captured some of the funny faces |
| This one I love |





No comments:
Post a Comment