Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

The weekend started when we made cupcakes on Friday.

Some easy ingredients for some super delicious cupcakes

The kids helped me with the cookie part of the cupcakes
I took a quick little picture as I was getting ready to pack them in the cooler because I totally forgot to take pictures of the finished product.  This pack was for Sharon, Steve's mom and I had to bring myself a pack also.

So the next pictures may be out of order, I don't feel like rearranging them because it can be a pain in the butt.  We drove down to Quincy, IL Saturday night too see Steve's mom (and Jack of course), grandmother and other family.  It was such a nice visit, short, but we had a great time.
Stevie in the sandbox at the park


I LOVE this picture!


Sharon and Lizzie

Too cute!

Bubbles






My handsome hubby


Stacking wood


Enjoying the cupcakes!

LOL!

Awwww cuddles



Steve in motion

Slip n Slide


In true lady form, Lizzie just sat back and watched the boys play in the water

Funny

Time for nerf guns

I love his look of joy

My little princess tomboy

This is Brayson and he is the sweetest, most well-behaved little 2 year old!

No comments:

Blog Archive