On Monday, my boy turned 8!! Here are some pictures from the day.
The day started with breakfast at Sweet Berry Cafe.
Mmmmm Hot Chocolate
Yum Yum!
None for you Daddy!
Stevie and Grandma
Daddy and Mommy
Grandpa and Lizzie
Funny Faces
.
This was an especially special day because Stevie got baptized!
Daddy baptized him and confirmed in. I didn't get a picture with him before the baptism, but I caught Stevie and Daddy right after....I wanted to catch Stevie with his wet hair, at least! What Stevie remembers most of his special day.....the water was really Cold! He yelped a little and made all the kids laugh.
Stevie in front of the baptismal font door.
Daddy and Stevie
A yummy dinner and some delicious dessert after the baptism
Naomi working hard folding up chairs....
And making them fall :)
Birthday boy playing with all the kids.....he was frozen.
Lizzie and her favorite babysitter!
One of my gifts to Stevie was me doing a talk on Baptism....at the baptism. I have not been too fond of talking in front of people in the past, so that's why it was a gift to him :) These were some props that I used. When I asked him what he remembered about my talk he said, that when he makes a mistake, if he repents he can be forgiven. I'm glad something made an impression on him.

No comments:
Post a Comment