.
These are technically from February, but I had to share because they were so cute (and delicious). For the Young Women program at church we had a nautical themed New Beginnings and here are the sugar cookies. Well, there are a lot more piled underneath, but you get the drift.
Here are some of the cute clam shell with a pearl cupcakes. Another cute dessert.
This was a gender reveal cupcake I made for a friend. After 4 boys she's getting her girl! I was jumping up and down when I opened the sealed envelope she handed me after her appointment. She had no idea!
Yay! Sweet potatoes!
Steve and the kids put together a potato clock kit. It's pretty neat! The battery is the potatoes. And it works. Energy from food.
At church we had the girls make some sugar cube temples and there were some boxes of cubes leftover, so I took them home and let the kids make some buildings of their own.
I don't think I have a picture of Lizzie's finished product and she ended up dropping it when she finished. She was so upset because she worked so hard on it.
Lizzie was drinking a delicious dinner smoothie and was feeling a bit silly, so I had to take some pictures. I love her mustache and robe.
.
Must be tough being so cute!
.
Look what we played at mutual last night. Life sized Hungry Hungry Hippo! Saw it around and figured we'd give it a try.
.
I forgot to add this. Stevie has been making breakfast for Lizzie and himself. He calls this berry breakfast. Bread, honey and strawberries. He made some today for me too that was delicious. Instead of honey he put nutella on it. So Yummy!













No comments:
Post a Comment