Lizzie is so cute. I have a house robe because it's so cold (awesome Christmas present from Steve) and she said "Look Mom!" I really love my children. They put lots of smiles on my face.
Here is another trip to the library and Lizzie was in a great mood. She wanted another picture with the Cinderella lego castle. She looks pretty stylin with her Sofia glasses.
Did I tell you our house is up for sale? One day when I was cleaning this is the place the kids chose to sit because it meant staying out of my way and not messing up blankets. How cute are they? And thoughtful!
Lizzie has her first loose tooth! It's been loose for a few weeks.....it'll come out some day.
Playing with some awesome lego kits they got in the mail unexpectedly from their favorite Revilla family :)
A huge icicle fell down that broke and resembled a huge gun. He is definitely his father's son.
Lizzie was insistent on shielding Jay's eyes from the sun because it was bright out.
Progress on her treasure box.
Walking backwards on the treadmill, while reading. Who knew he was so coordinated. You can't tell, but the treadmill was actually moving. Slowly, but moving nonetheless.
Steve always brings up this time when I sent him to work with my dad with a pickle sandwich. (While my mom had made my dad quite a chef spread of food). I think a pickle sandwich is a valid meal. And apparently so does Stevie. Pictured is Stevie eating a pickle sandwich.
Driving simulations at Wilderness
Hey, that's me on the climbing thingy!
There's Stevie again!
Those harnesses weren't very comfortable.......
Poor Stevie fell down the stairs yesterday. He's still hurting today. Top to bottom on his back. I've done that before. It doesn't feel good. Whenever he falls he says "I'm ok, I'm ok." This time he said "I'm ok, I'm ok. No I'm Not, No I'm Not. I'm really hurt" :( Poor kid. We iced him up for a bit.
Goggle girl
Lizzie has been getting chapped hands from the dry air, the extreme cold and washing her hands. Her hands were stinging today, so I set her up with a moisturizing treatment of some shea butter and socks.


















No comments:
Post a Comment