Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Feb 2017 - Putting Up A Bat House and Some Other Extras

I looked out the window and saw the kids carrying the ladder outside, so I had to see what was going on.  Here are some pictures of them putting up a bat house that Stevie had made with the Cub Scouts.














Just a little help from Mommy because it was hard to hammer a nail in the strong tree.











Lizzie wasn't too happy with this arrangement and she stopped helping.





Not bad!

Here is a cute little video I put together of the process.  Fun!

Some more walks in February

I keep seeing snakes......Every one else passes by them and they jump out at me. (Not literally, just that I am the only one that seems to see them.)





Nice geode find

One night I heard a bump and went upstairs to check on it.  Lizzie had fallen on her puppy and slept there all night.

Here is a board I have next to the bed that the kids have added some nice things to.  They make me smile.


No comments:

Blog Archive