Monday, October 30, 2017

February 2017 - More Surgery Recovery and Sunset Pics

 It looks like February was a nice turn in my recovery.  Lots of hikes to build muscles.  I spent a lot of time with myself and started learning to overcome my battles and to love myself.

I love my view when walking up and down the hilly gravel roads around our house

That hill was a hard one for me to finally get up after the surgery!




My hike mate

I love rocks and this large one had an interesting pattern


Hike finds




I love this guy



He always does this when I try to take serious pictures of him

I ask him to look relaxed or look natural and this is the stance he comes up with.

Much better


This is a shadow selfie of me.  

I love the sound of water running



 Sunset!




Wow!  Just wow!  What a wonderland.

I found out that my car had autostart accidentally in Feb '17 - That was exciting!

No comments:

Blog Archive