Friday, February 23, 2018

End of August - Beginning of September 2017

How cute are all these little guinea keets?

Stevie is insistent that there is NOTHING wrong with his sandals.

The dogs and cat are staring each other down 
We are all packed up and ready to go to our first Santa-Caligon Days show in Independence, MO.

How cute - Snapchat filter

Show Set Up




Waiting for customers to come

Look at our most favorite visitors!

Making some braided bracelets while hanging out in the HEAT.

I sure do love my family

On our way home!

Home to my sweet little puppy



Jay wears Molly out.

Jay loves having someone to chase him.

I know I tell the kids not to do anything with Molly that you can't do with a huge dog....but she was scared.  And she's so cute.

I love looking up at the sky



No comments:

Blog Archive