My turn for a photoshoot - for the boots
Think I nailed it
At the park - can you tell which way the kids were playing?
Lizzie and her baby Shadow
Jay's my baby
I love how it looks like he's laughing
Playing with Lizzie's hair
Aunt Linda came for a visit
Beautiful night sky
Shadow was trying to catch a mouse that was hiding in the pumpkins
A sign I saw on the way to town - I think they need to rethink the wording on this one! Clever....? I don't think so.
I love Lizzie's outfits
Beautiful sunset
When I walk outside at night, Shadow darts to me and lays on the stones. I don't know if she's trying to scare me half to death or trip me.
Molly trying on her Halloween costume. She doesn't seem impressed.
Trying to give Shadow some medicine. First try didn't go too well.
Look at that beauty!
Can you see across the parking lot? That's the park we play at occasionally. I have even brought the dogs to just sit and watch the kids play (see earlier picture). Well, I noticed this time that across the way is a huge dog park!
The dogs loved being let loose and running around like crazy dogs. At least after they smelled every square inch.
Daddy wiping Lizzie's face. It was so cute.
She was laughing so hard.
The kids first time giving me a fabulous hand massage. They are quite good!
Kathia made me her flan for an early bday present. She is the best flan maker - hands down. I don't even like flan. I want to, but the texture is just wrong. Not hers! Hers is a cross between a cheesecake and flan. Newsflash - I don't even like cheesecake. But what she makes is heavenly.
Helping put up a bunny face
This is how I want to always remember my sweet little Molly baby! She is so gorgeous!





No comments:
Post a Comment