This is a mix of another trip to Branson, some FL pop ups, Becky and Peter's baby shower and more.
![]() |
| Goofballs, but cute as heck |
![]() |
| A family that paddleboats together - takes an awkward picture together |
![]() |
| From the Som in Burlingon, IA. Their take on a Big Mac. Yum |
![]() |
| Stevie wet and froze his t-shirt. Enough said |
![]() |
| Molly is cute - no doubt - but she sure sits weird |
![]() |
| 😋😋😋😋😋 |
Branson turtle posing for us
![]() |
| My cuties holding eachothers paws |
![]() |
| Memories of FL are always welcome |
![]() |
| Cute - Tiny -Turtle |
![]() |
| The dogs thinking daddy is actually going to share Well they are smart because Daddy is good at sharing |
![]() |
| There are pics of Becky, Peter, and Kyler's baby shower that I don't want to forget. Because of Covid I was unable to travel but they did a great job making sure we were a part of it. |
![]() |
| I took a pic of how bloated my belly was! Whoa! I hope one day I look back and it's a lot smaller haha! Public statement: I am not pregnant |
![]() |
| Another memory from FL |
![]() |
| They can make a game out of anything |
![]() |
| Stevie and Mommy did a few races to see who could get through the fastest was. Can you guess who won? Answer is at the end. |
![]() |
| Check out the teenage phone zombie on the right |
![]() |
| This is what happens when I don't put my clothes away right away |
![]() |
| This is a shaming picture. I was away from Illinois for almost a week. They didn't brush their teeth once. Not once. |
![]() |
| For quite a time, my favorite place to spend time was on my bed, so the family would spend time with me. |
![]() |
| Well, when there is a jacuzzi in the room. One must jacuzzi. |
![]() |
| Steve posing as the third singing pumpkin |
![]() |
| Yumminess from Keeter College Restaurant. Always amazing. New experience with Covid restrictions. We ate outside and used disposable pretty much everything. |
![]() |
| My magic wand |
![]() |
| Steve made these. Those black lifts in the back go in and you can't tell. So cool! |
![]() |
| This was at the hotel we stayed at. Lights. I thought they looked beautiful |
![]() |
| IT'S A BOY! |
![]() |
| Lizzie eating what we called a booger ball |
![]() |
| Daddy ominously looking upon the insane asylum corn maze |
MOMMY WON OF COURSE : Refer to a previous picture in post if you do not know what this is referring to.






















































































































No comments:
Post a Comment