Saturday, January 9, 2021

More of my Florida Getaway with Sharla - October 2020

Super Cool Speakeasy





Lobster roll







We went on a chartered boat tour.  I put Sharla in charge of what the fun things
were that we would do.  She was insistent on a chartered boat tour and I was like "OK"
DUDE - I had a ton of fun.  Awesome suggestion Sharla!!!
Sharla before with a smile on her face - no durings 😆

Guy next to me caught a sweet fish!

I was trying to make it look like the drink and straw were huge 



Freighter place we passed during boat tour


Nighttime Hollywood, FL

I loved the vibe of this whole place

Best gnocchi and brussel sprouts ever (well up until this moment)

The bartender made everything look so fancy

My pedicure partner



Is that a speakeasy?  or a bookstore?

Awesome Details


We all agree this is the best pic ever




My first pedicure ever.  It was pretty nice!




Can you see that random dining room chair?  Sharla did 
and I thought I would mark the occasion with a picture.

Someone asked if it was weird getting a pedicure from a guy.
Since it was my first time - it's now technically my new normal!


My favorite moment captured
This man was very nice.  And Sharla was very nice.
My camera made me hold the phone for several seconds, in which you 
may be able to see Sharla's face hasn't moved, yet the man's face you can not see.
He had a lot of life stories to tell Sharla and she put on her best face, tuned out and 
made her best impression of someone who cares.  It was lovely.


I LOVE THE OCEAN

Someone caught a snapper on the charter trip.

OH MY HEART

Jeremy came by to say hi!


You should get a pedicure with Sharla.  She is a very
entertaining companion.

Other side of the fish

The condo we stayed at....before saying goodbye!















This was a picture I sent to Steve to show him how easy
it was for Sharla to roll her luggage haha!

One of our Uber drivers was equipped with a personal Pandemic bubble
Pretty sweet idea

Someone caught a fish and then a bigger fish tried to eat it while getting reeled up

Yum Yum

My first time having raw tuna and it was yummy!

I sure do love my sister Sharla.  This was her idea and the best idea of the year!!
I had a FABULOUS time and can't wait for our next excursion.

 

No comments:

Blog Archive