
We checked in a 4pm on Wednesday. Watched TV on our 19 inch screen and then slept (more like tossed and turned) on our very uncomfortable bed. We woke up, trying to stretch the pain from our bones. Thursday was fun, they have an indoor waterpark that we went to. Someone forgot to tell us to bring our own towels, I guess I was thinking that a 4 star resort could spring for some towels....was I wrong? After dripping dry and getting dressed we went upstairs to the arcade. That we all enjoyed. I even won 205 tickets playing 'Deal or No Deal'...I should really go on the show, the jackpot was 400 tickets. I could deal will half of a million dollars. We went to a local BBQ and had a great meal while Stevie was trying to make out with all the ladies (only 2...there was only one other table seated). Maybe he likes to kiss people a little too much...I'll be worried in a few years...right now, we're all enjoying our kisses. We went back to the hotel and went to bed, we were exhausted. Plus, we had to get up to go to our tour at 8am. We were already planning to go back to the waterpark.
Friday, 8am...time for our tour. Well, apparently 90 minutes in time share language equals 4 hours and 45 minutes. After 90 minutes...we were tired, hungry, and ready to get our voucher and go to the waterpark. Remember..Stevie was with us too. He was awesome though. The 2 tour guides loved him. 2 hours into the tour, Steve asked how much longer it would be...just one more hour. Once again 1 hour in human time equals 2 hours and 45 minutes in time share land. Aaahhhhhh! I'm sorry, but holy crap! Our day was pretty much ruined. We declined the time share, then went back to the hotel to take a nap. We did get some nice pictures of us, though.


We went back to the arcade because we were too tired to go around the waterpark again. After, I did get a deep tissue massage. My first massage ever! Well, besides the painful torture Steve calls a massage. Have you seen that episode of Everybody Loves Raymond, when Robert is 'massaging' Amy....it's like that with Steve. After the massage we went back to the waterpark to eat at their buffet. Yum! They had a great buffet with King Crab Legs for 16.95 per person. At least the food on our trip was good. We were all ready to go to bed, so we could wake up in the morning and go home.

We woke up, went to a breakfast buffet, and checked out by 10am. The trip home was well awaited. It was beautiful. Although, at times it was sad to see all the houses that were falling apart. Some were condemned and some looked condemned, but people still lived in them. I tried to get some pictures...but it's hard when you're going 60 mph up and down the hills of the mountains.


No comments:
Post a Comment