Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Grilling hotdogs at the park


We went to the park tonight for dinner.  We were bombarded by mosquitoes, but it was really nice.  In one picture you can even see a mosquito on my poor Elizabeth's forehead.  
Steve starting the grill

Poor Lizzie with the mosquito on her head

Lizzie eating melon

I love goofy Steve, he should visit more often!

'Mommy, take a picture of me'

Steve teaching his son to play with fire

The beginnings of a pyromaniac

Having fun with the smoke

Always the lucky one to lug around the big girl

FUN

FUN

FUN

3 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like fun - what park did you go to?

Erin said...

Veteran Acres Park, of course. I really love that park. It was kind of overcast and there is a lot of mosquitoes, so we were actually the only ones at the park. A whole park to ourselves, how nice :)

Sharla said...

So THAT'S what trees look like!
With 19 straight days of 100+ heat, we haven't been doing much outside lately (unless it's in the pool). It's times like this when I wanna pack up and leave this crazy place! SO HOT!!!
Anyway, looks like fun. And, I agree, goofy Steve should visit much more often. ;-)

Blog Archive