I came into the living room the other day and this is how I found Elizabeth. She started pulling herself to standing in her crib a few days prior. But she was always so distraught by the time I went into her, that I didn't get a picture. She has learned how to pull herself up, but it may take a while before she learns to get back down. She's been falling back on her head a lot lately, par for the course. I have to give it to her though, she is one determined little girl. She is 7 months old and she'll be walking pretty early if she keeps up her pace. It usually takes her a week to master something, once she's set her eye on it. Maybe that's why she's such a fussy baby, she really wants to be independent. Maybe it's frustrating to her that she can't do what her brother does. I do hope that her fussing calms down once she can be more independent. She's eating A LOT now too. She loves food. When we go out to eat, we have to give bread or something, just to keep her content. Being that we love pizza, she's gummed a lot of pizza crust. Steve loves to give her fries, although it makes me cringe that she might be getting bad eating habits. I shouldn't worry too much because she loves her fruits and veggies. Oh and you must have Cheerios within reach at all times!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
My determined little girl
I came into the living room the other day and this is how I found Elizabeth. She started pulling herself to standing in her crib a few days prior. But she was always so distraught by the time I went into her, that I didn't get a picture. She has learned how to pull herself up, but it may take a while before she learns to get back down. She's been falling back on her head a lot lately, par for the course. I have to give it to her though, she is one determined little girl. She is 7 months old and she'll be walking pretty early if she keeps up her pace. It usually takes her a week to master something, once she's set her eye on it. Maybe that's why she's such a fussy baby, she really wants to be independent. Maybe it's frustrating to her that she can't do what her brother does. I do hope that her fussing calms down once she can be more independent. She's eating A LOT now too. She loves food. When we go out to eat, we have to give bread or something, just to keep her content. Being that we love pizza, she's gummed a lot of pizza crust. Steve loves to give her fries, although it makes me cringe that she might be getting bad eating habits. I shouldn't worry too much because she loves her fruits and veggies. Oh and you must have Cheerios within reach at all times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(99)
-
▼
August
(18)
- More pictures at the park
- Happy 30th Birthday Steve!
- My sleeping beauties
- Crusin' Lizzie
- Lip smacker
- So cute
- Our little puppy
- What a silly boy
- When Daddy came home from work
- Rub-a-dub-dub, 2 cuties in the tub
- I'm sorry but these pictures are just too cute :)
- Stevie's train
- I know that she's all snotty and scratched her fac...
- Grilling hotdogs at the park
- Heeheehee
- Definitely her mother's daughter....
- Can I have a Drumroll Please!
- My determined little girl
-
▼
August
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment