| Yippee! |
These past couple of weeks have been very chaotic. Elizabeth has been doing so well. I've been trying to teach her to communicate more, instead of just crying. She'll say dada, mama, nigh nigh (night night), ah dah (all done), and more (I think that's it??). I've also been trying to teach very minimal sign language and right now she'll sign milk.
Also some very big news that I thought that I'd be writing awhile ago is........Lizzie took her first steps this week! She apparently really likes this house (and the hardwood floors) because she took her first step the day we moved all our stuff here, on Wednesday. Then yesterday she took a few steps alone. She has a little trouble because one of her feet curls in when she tries to walk. I don't think it's anything to worry about though, she just trips over it when she tries to walk. I'm sure when she starts walking all around it will correct itself. Now she follows me around trying to get me to hold onto her hand and walk her around the house. She would not do that in the apartment. Yippee for a more independent Lizzie on the way!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment