Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Stevie!!

My little angel baby at the hospital

This was Stevie in newborn sized clothing, so tiny.
I can't believe that my baby boy is turning 4 today. He's getting so big, but he started off so small.  He was born 6lbs 10oz, but because of a bad case of jaundice, got down to 6 lbs.

We go to Chuck E Cheese and this is what he runs to first!

I can never catch a smile on her face, but she loved the rides.


Get 'em Stevie!



Look at the camera Lizzie.....

Stevie driving : Lizzie holding on for dear life


They even had fun at the furniture store

Once again, holding on for dear life :)

I wonder where Stevie got his cheesy smile from

His favorite present, he's been asking for forever
We went to Chuck E Cheese tonight for Stevie's birthday.  I think it has become somewhat of a tradition to go there on his birthday.  Both of the kids had a blast.

No comments:

Blog Archive