Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Lizzie!!!!

Can you believe it's been a year since Lizzie was born?!  I'm so happy that she has joined our family.  She is such a sweetheart.  She is still pretty high maintenance, but she is quite cuddly.  I wouldn't change her for anything.  My sweet little Lizzie.

Good Morning Beautiful!

She'll always be our baby

Raising heck, taking advantage of her birthday

Making more of a mess, but having fun :)

Liking her first tastes of birthday cake

Yum

Dive right in, Lizzie

Yeah

No meal is complete without food in her hair

More yum

Beauty face

Crazy hair rubbing her frosted hands together

Steve making sure to wipe frosting off of Stevie since he can't wipe it off Lizzie

Birthday bath

...And what am I supposed to do with that?

Ohh....I get it

Yeah!!!  I love it :)

Stevie picked this toy out for Lizzie.......

....Or was it for him


I have more pictures that I have to get off my iPod, I just can't find the cord.  I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Blog Archive