Friday, June 3, 2011

Beautiful day at Cosley Zoo

It was a gorgeous day today (it's only 2:30pm, so really the day is not near over).  We went with our buddies to a little zoo about 30 minutes away and since Lizzie is napping, I can post the pictures.


I can never get them all smiling together!


A little birdie came right up to say hello


Petting a snake

Stevie wasn't too impressed (he didn't like it)

I think he's British










Hahaha!  Poor Joy!  (Stevie took this picture - candid camera) I did get a good picture on Joy's camera.
I love how every mother can relate to this picture










Carter was trying to help Stevie smile



!

2 comments:

Sarah P said...

Oh my gosh, your kids are so grown up! What a bunch of happy cuties. I'm loving these pics.

Erin said...

I know! Lizzie is starting to do so much more on her own and Stevie is pretty much independent now. I goes by so quickly

Blog Archive