| In March we started seeding some plants |
| We watched them grow......slowly |
![]() |
| Stevie practicing for the real thing |
![]() |
| Getting ready to plant |
![]() |
| Getting ready for the real thing |
| Hopefully the garden will grow because these trees prevent much light to come through |
| Working hard |
| What a gorgeous boy |
![]() |
| Precious (I know this post is about the garden, but he's too cute) |
![]() |
| What! I have to put the worm in the compost! |
![]() |
| Lizzie, helping out too! Notice the dirt around her mouth.....she thought it was chocolate. She was unpleasantly surprised |
| You have to teach them young |
| Love them! |
![]() |
| Yeah for our compost bin! Although it'll be a few months before we can benefit from it. |
![]() |
| Almost done, herb garden last. |
![]() |
| I made Steve take a picture because I'm always the one behind the camera |
![]() |
| I really hope it grows! I can't wait for some homegrown tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and squash. |











No comments:
Post a Comment