Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lizzie Turned 3!!

Can you believe Lizzie turned 3 in December!  I felt horrible that we didn't really celebrate it like we usually do - sometimes we have to learn the hard way!  The day after her birthday they got to talk to Grandma and Jack on the computer - to open all the birthday gifts from them!
The first gift she got was a bag filled with princess jewelry!


She was making some great faces and I missed most of them, but if you look close, passed her hair - you can see a bit of excitement.  She really is the best at opening presents.  

Stevie's excited by all the cool new stuff too.

Oh my!  Another princess dress - her favorite things right now.

She had to get herself dressed up immediately

I found Stevie in the other room trying to take all the dolls out of the book she got.  If anything requires putting something together - he's right on top of that.

My beautiful, goofy, sweet, sassy, healthy 3 year old!


No comments:

Blog Archive