With all the winter colds going around and the flu bug running rampant across the country, we've been eating super healthy. We've been juicing a lot again and decided to make some of my juicer pulp muffins.
I just had to take a picture of this juice - how pretty is that? It's like tie-dyed juice.
So here's what's left over after the juice is sucked out of the veggies.
Stevie mixing and posing
Working together to make yummy muffins
I had to take a picture of the muffins before we cooked them. Because of the beets, they looked like meatloaf! Lol!
While those muffins were cooking, Lizzie and I made some more muffins.
How cute is my baby girl?
Some cute shots of the kids - trying to get them to smile
Awww - Cuties
Finished Products
Oatmeal Cupcakes
Here is the recipe for the Oatmeal Cupcakes. No sugar! I did add more fresh organic blueberries. This recipe is from Healthy Habit Girl - it is not my own.
3 mashed bananas (the riper the better!), 1 cup vanilla almond milk, 2 eggs, 1 tbsp baking powder, 3 cups oats, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 3 T. Blueberries
380 Degrees, for about 21 minutes, afterwards you can put on broil for 2 minutes if you like
380 Degrees, for about 21 minutes, afterwards you can put on broil for 2 minutes if you like













No comments:
Post a Comment