Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wiener Carrot


Here are my cute kids.  I had to go grab the camera because they were cuddled up so sweetly watching a moving the other day.

Here is a funny looking carrot!  It has caused us much laughter.  When I went to go show it Steve, Stevie looks at it and very matter-of-factly says "It has a wiener".  Of course Steve and I start laughing hysterically and we have had to hear about the wiener carrot for the past couple of days.  Lots of times it comes in a song "Wiener, Wiener, the carrot has a wiener" and then it comes in conversations between Stevie and Lizzie " S: I love the wiener....L: I love the wiener....S: Noooo, you don't love the wiener silly....." Thank you to the carrot that has made us laugh and we didn't even eat because it was left on the counter and got droopy - but it did not go to waste, it is now in the compost bin.


No comments:

Blog Archive