So, we just got back from vacation last week and I have many posts to follow with pictures of the wonderful vacation. But before those posts, I have a few pictures off of my phone from a few days before going. They were at the Six Flags water park. We had to go get our season passes for the trip and made an afternoon of it. I had a few more, but my phone has been acting funny and I lost some of my pictures, from the vacation too :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(85)
-
▼
July
(15)
- Women's Retreat at Lake Geneva
- It's a Challenger, It's a Challenger
- Funny Faces, Ice Cream, and More
- Farmer's Markets
- Another Trip to the Brookfield Zoo
- Dupage Children's Museum
- Day #6 Continued.....
- Vacation Day #6
- Vacation Day #5
- Vacation Day #4
- Vacation Day #3
- Vacation Day #2
- Vacation Day #1 Continued....
- Vacation Day #1
- Water Play at Six Flags
-
▼
July
(15)






No comments:
Post a Comment