I went to a R.S. Women's Retreat with several lovely ladies on Saturday. I only took 2 pictures and here they are. They were taken while on a boat tour of Lake Geneva by the husband of our gracious host. There were many others friends there, off on other fun ventures. It was a cool day, but absolutely lovely. I sure do love the water and we got to see some beautiful lake houses on our tour. Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(85)
-
▼
July
(15)
- Women's Retreat at Lake Geneva
- It's a Challenger, It's a Challenger
- Funny Faces, Ice Cream, and More
- Farmer's Markets
- Another Trip to the Brookfield Zoo
- Dupage Children's Museum
- Day #6 Continued.....
- Vacation Day #6
- Vacation Day #5
- Vacation Day #4
- Vacation Day #3
- Vacation Day #2
- Vacation Day #1 Continued....
- Vacation Day #1
- Water Play at Six Flags
-
▼
July
(15)


No comments:
Post a Comment