Saturday, May 24, 2014

Vacation Day #2 May 2014

I was definitely looking forward to day #2 of our vacation.  I was going to see my best friend, Corinne, and her family.   It had been 5 years since we last saw each other!!  But first we had to kill some time before they got to Cocoa Beach.


We decided to stop at the Ron Jon Surf Shop to look around.  It was right down the street from the hotel.



l
Funny hats!


Funny glasses!

Cheeeeese!




Then we went to a mini-golf course where they had some alligators.

So first, a round of mini-golf






Huge living turtle

On our last hole, I looked over and saw this on the ground!


Fear not!  There was a handler sitting nearby.


 And then we fed the gaters!  Apparently they like hotdogs haha!






 Then to the beach with the Valors!  I guess I didn't take many pictures.  You can't tell by the pictures, but it was EXTREMELY windy.  But beautiful, nonetheless.



!
Best Friends!



2 peas in a pod (a very active pod)

There were even race speed boats doing laps (the yellow one on the right is a racing boat)

Lizzie found a friend to play with.  They had a blast, and she didn't even ask her name!  Haha!  To be a kid again.

Since it was super windy, we decided to head to the hotel.  They had a covered pool that was also outside.  
The kids spent most of their time in the hot tub.


 We went to dinner and then had to part ways.  Of course, we had to try to get a cute picture of the kids....5 of them...not happening!






NAILED IT!

I wonder where they get it from.....





It was so cute.  Stevie and Zoey had a nice time together.  Stevie picked a flower and told Zoey it would look really pretty in her hair.  She said ok, but when he was putting it in her hair, she noticed that we were watching.  She immediately started running away!  HAHA!  Logan was telling Stevie "you better stay away from my sister." I was like "oh, how cute, Logan protecting his sister."  But Corinne said "no, he was trying to protect Stevie"  Haha!  Brotherly love.  The protecting doesn't come until later....

No comments:

Blog Archive