Thursday, July 24, 2014

Some more July happenings

Feeding the ducks at Lords Park








Decorating shirts





 Finished product.  Lizzie had lots of fun making her unicorn shirt!


Stevie got frustrated, so I finished his up.  I enjoyed it as much as Lizzie :)

I had to add this to the back because he was being a stinker




 He likes it much better now



 Making chocolate raspberry brownies - using raspberries we picked from our backyard.  



Yum!

Just some more playtime at the library Clifford exhibit.


 And Lizzie has been enjoying dance class


Stevie saw this chair while walking in downtown Elgin.  He says "Well that looks like a comfy chair".  He makes jokes!  Lol!

The Centre of Elgin water park area

with her buddy Savannah

And Stevie of course




Hey look!  It's my birthday!  The mileage getting higher on Steve's car


 Fun at the Forest Preserve with friends



And some play at Deicke Park
.

No comments:

Blog Archive