Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Huge Milestone in a Little Girl's Life!



Can you guess what might have happened?  (Besides her getting a super cute Elsa dress)

Best guess?



Here is a hint.

.
Can you see it now?

Lizzie got her ears pierced!!!
Make sure to tell her how pretty they are next time you see her! 
Steve and the kids went out Christmas shopping without me and thought they would surprise me.  Steve knows me so well.  I was pretty upset at first (flashbacks of Stevie's first haircut, when I came home and he was buzzed and I was extremely upset!).  But it didn't take long for me to realize, it's better that I was far away.  Especially after they showed me a video of it!  Doesn't she look beautiful?

Oh!  I forgot to mention how she worked Daddy a bit and besides the earrings, she got a little Elsa doll and some Frozen sunglasses with a case.  


Here is a little bonus picture.  Stevie got a 3 Musketeers bar that he has been saving to eat.  He really  wants to eat it.  But instead, he decided that he wanted to give it to Santa to eat on Christmas Eve, so he can have some energy.  He left it for the elf, Pearl, to bring to him one night.  This boy is so kind.   He's learning how to put others before his own wants.  I am very lucky to have 2 wonderful children!

No comments:

Blog Archive