Baking Cookies with My Girl
Lizzie was an amazing help to me in making cookies for our family.
I always make a tub of cookies and send them out and this year I had help.
I'm so lucky!
Christmas Tree Time!
We went out and picked our Christmas tree.
Stevie was running around trying to keep warm, but it was definitely warmer than it usually is.
Look at those cute reindeer next to my cute boy.
The salesman was so nice to take a picture of us as a family. He said that his wife was never in pictures and he wanted to make sure I was in a picture. So nice!
He was cracking me up, weaving through the trees and acting like a crazy 7 year old! Lol!
Posing with our beautiful tree
I put the lights on and the kids put on the ornaments. They loved it.
Finished product
Ta-Da!
I just had to take a picture of the little notes Stevie leaves around for me (before I threw them away!). I sure do love that boy!




No comments:
Post a Comment